If you choose to appear in the exam held by SSC Board or Staff Selection Commission, it is important to be clear in mind that no shortcuts are there for success. You won’t go far by practicing in your comfort zone. You should have all-round expertise in order to clear the tough government exams like SSC. You should have clear known how about the ins and outs of this exam. This way, you can easily prepare without any problems. You need to clear your concept in different sections and pay attention on those, which are difficult for you to handle.
Here are the following exams you can prepare for under SSC.
- Combined Graduate Level Exam – In this exam, you can apply for the post of assistant in AFHQ, MEA, CSS and others, along with inspector in Income Tax, Central Excise, and Preventive Officer. You can also apply for the post of CBI Sub Inspector, Auditors, Divl Accountants and UDC.
- Tax Assistant – You can become Tax Assistant in CBEC and CBDT
- Statistical Investigators (SSS) Grade IV – You can apply in Department of PI and Statistic
- Junior Engineers (Electronic & Civil) – You can apply in Department of Military Engineering Service and CPWD
- Junior Translators – You can apply for it on CSOLS Cadre
- Data Entry Operator
- Sub Inspector
- Section Officer (Audit)
- Combined Metric Level Test – Steno Grapher (coffee) Steno Grapher (d) and LDC
- Section Officer (Accounts)
In order to prepare for SSC Exam, you need to Master in English and have strong foundation in it. Along with this, you should also have general awareness in current affairs. You should have proper grasp in it. In last year exam papers, you can find out the topics related to geography, history, economics and culture. You should have proper knowledge in everything.